For online reservations and availability, please click here.
For reservations by phone, please call the inn at 845-265-9247 between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm.
The Pig Hill Inn has a two-week cancellation policy. Cancellations made 14 days (or earlier) prior to your arrival date will be accepted without charge. Should you choose to cancel your reservation within 14 days of your scheduled arrival date, you will be held responsible for the full amount of your reservation. We will make every attempt to rebook your room(s); if we are able to rebook your reserved room(s), you will be charged a $25.00 rebooking fee only.
Inn Amenities and Policies
- We have free wireless high-speed internet access available for your computer or electronic device.
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 am and 10:00 am.
- Continental breakfast is available for guests requiring breakfast before 8:30 am.
- Guests are welcome to dine either in their room, in the Victorian Conservatory or on the garden terrace (weather permitting.)
- Check-in is between 3 pm and 9 pm.
- Guests checking in after 9 pm need to make prior arrangements with the innkeeper.
- Check-out is by 11 am. Our late check-out fee is $50.
- All rooms are equipped with hairdryers and alarm clocks; irons and ironing boards are available upon request.
- The entire inn is a non-smoking building.
- Guests are welcome to smoke out on the garden terrace before and after breakfast hours. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged to guests who smoke in the inn.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate pets at the inn.
- Children over the age of seven are welcome to stay at the inn.
- Gratuities to the staff are always very much appreciated.
- Arrangements may be made for parties and family celebrations.